With over 90 years of combined experience on our engineering team between three control engineers, three hydraulic engineers, a mechanical engineer and four system technicians, we have the expertise to design a system that fits your needs. The team is skilled in 3D CAD design and custom built hydraulic power units, customer test stands, control panels, electronics controls, lubrication systems and pneumatic panels. These builds can require assembly, plumbing, tube bending, hose fabrication, system layout, electrical wiring, programing, industrial painting and testing.
Schematics, Bills of Material, Technical Manuals and 3D layouts on request.
- We build and test units from fractional HP to 250HP with operating pressures up to 10,000 PSI.
- SAE O-ring style connections are used to minimize leaks and reduce connector wear.
- All systems are 100% tested to design specifications. You are welcome to witness final testing.
Maintenance friendly design includes:
- Easy filter access for quick element replacement
- Suction strainers and level switches are top removable for easy service
- ~Installation and start-up assistance
- ~Turn-key systems, including motor controls, operator interfaces, PLCs and motion controls
- ~Custom electrical control systems
- ~System rebuilding and/or upgrading
- ~Hydraulic and pneumatic component repair