In order to maximize equipment performance and efficiency and improve reliability in your operation, you need a trustworthy partner. How do you do it? With an authorized warranty repair center partner, engineering expertise, innovative technology and experienced field support. The product specialists and engineers at Scott Industrial can work with you to customize and design solutions for your fluid power systems and mobile electronic controls.
When equipment and systems don’t perform as expected, you need to respond and resolve issues immediately to prevent downtime. Whether for emergency service or routine maintenance, access to quality replacement parts can mean the difference between your operations running smoothly and unexpected downtime. With a wide array of replacements parts for hydraulic and pneumatic systems, we can respond quickly to your needs. Offering high-quality standard and custom parts, allows you to decrease downtime.
Scott is an Authorized Repair Center for Moog servo valves. Along with conducting a full factory failure analysis and inspection, we provide a two year factory warranty on all servo valve repairs. Find out more.
For your most complex problems, it’s critical that equipment, systems and processes are efficient as possible. Our repair team and experienced engineers can trouble-shoot and provide solutions to improve uptime and safety at your site or ours. You will receive a comprehensive oil analysis, on-site troubleshooting and diagnostics with advanced electronic test equipment to properly service your equipment. Working with your team, Scott’ technicians and engineering experts will then provide recommendations. To ensure your operation keeps moving, we test all repairs of your power unit equipment on our VFD test stands (200HP). For your peace of mind, a one-year warranty is guaranteed on all repairs and in some cases, extended time when factory authorized warranties are included. To decrease downtime in the future, customized preventative maintenance programs are available.
Customer Inventory Management
As we know parts on demand are important, we offer various supply chain agreements to assist in inventory asset management. These include stocking agreements, custom component and engineered product stocking services and managed inventory for you. These inventory services allow us to bridge the gap in lead times for those experiencing swings in production and planning systems. By reducing lead times, from weeks to months and sometimes days, allows for just-in-time delivery, covering peak and unplanned production spikes.
- Types of Repairs
- Hydraulic Pump Repair – Piston, Gear, Vane
- Hydraulic Motor Repair – Piston, Gear, Vane
- Accumulators – Bladder, Piston
- Air Valves
- Hydraulic Cylinders
- Valves – Direction, Proportional, Servo
- Authorized Factory Repair Center for:
- Eaton Hydrostatics
- Eaton Char-Lynn
- Continental Hydraulics
- Versa Air Valves
- Moog Servo Valves
- Hydraulic repair services – repair pumps, valves, motors, servo valves, and cylinders
- Complete power unit rebuild available
- Repair all brands of hydraulic components utilizing genuine parts in a clean professional environment
- We use genuine factory parts. Backed by factory warranties.
- Testing 100% of all repaired items
- A minimum 1 year warranty on all repaired components
- Written quotes with digital pictures supplied prior to repair
- Written cause of failure reports provided
- Authorized factory warranty service for Eaton, Vickers Continental, Oilgear, Moog, and Versa Air Valves.
- Field Service repair available.