Hydraulics and Electronic Controls
Tractor-Mower Boom Unit
Tri-Tech Manufacturing/Mow-Master manufactures a boom arm attachment for tractor mounting. These are used to mow hillsides and trim overhanging tree branches. This attachment is of heavy duty construction to withstand the stresses of use on rugged terrain.
Scott Industrial Systems custom-sourced quality hydraulic components from a variety of fluid power manufacturers to create a sturdy and durable system for Tri-Tech. We also supplied and programmed the electronic controls to create an intuitive interface for the boom operator.
We supplied the following components:
• Commercial Intertech tandem gear pump
• Commercial Intertech gear motor for blade drive
• Integrated valve manifold to start and stop the mower blade
• Schroeder in tank filter
• AKG heat exchanger
• Qualtronics wiring harness
• Prince Manufacturing Cylinders
• Eaton CLS, 5 station, valve to operate the boom arm
• OEM Controls joystick to operate the boom arm and mower
• Hydraforce 0809 ECU to control the boom arm functions
With the integration of the hydraulic and electronic components, our customer now has an easy-to-operate reliable system that produces consistent results.
Founded in 1948, Scott has grown as experts in fluid power. We offer design and assembly services as well as training to help customers maintain optimal equipment performance. To learn more about Scott Industrial Systems’ capabilities visit http://www.scottindustrialsystems.com/service/electronic-controls/. To discuss our efficient and collaborative approach to your project, call 937-233-8146 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. To learn more about Tri-Tech Manufacturing/Mow-Master, visit http://www.mowmaster.com/NewBrochure01.pdf.